Friday, June 12, 2009

im back from coconut shell. :)

quite long time i didnt write in my blog. coz im so bz with my day.
and my anak buluss.
what's dat?
heheheh.
btw. i just bought 2 cats frm padypaddy. and they're really cuteee.
cute ya amat.
and 1 kitten br booked.
and not sure ble leh dpt.
so makin banyak la kucing2 di rumah.
dont ask me about price.
coz if i tell da price. people will get shock.
:)
i just tell quite pricey la.
but. i dun care. as long as im happy. ryte?
i know. i spend alots of money to take of them. from cage. to everything.
even food pun need alots of dollar.
:)
i cant wait to meet them.
sometime i wish i'll be the breeder. but..
hehehehh.
not decide yet.
not sure.
my pompok now pregnant.
but im not sure who's da daddy.
hehehe.
might be her brother. nuneng.
:))

my new cat.
blackie. she's munckin.
da mengawan.
ngn nuneng.
so wait da result laa.
hehehe.
later i'll send da pic.

No comments: